If you have a concern

If you are a student or parent/carer you can report a bullying incident or request support by completing the form on our contact page then select safeguarding concern from the drop-down menu.

You can choose to remain anonymous or provide your name. It will be treated in complete confidence by our safeguarding team. (Please note that if you choose to stay anonymous, staff will not be able to contact you to discuss or follow up on your concern).