COVID-19 Staggered Starts for Year Group Bubbles
– In order to ensure that we try to keep the year groups away from each other as much as possible, we will be operating a staggered start system for each year group.
– We have tried to keep this as short a turnaround as possible to support families with children in more than one-year group.
– We ask that you support us in trying to ensure that the children only come in at the time they are supposed to so that there are no gatherings in the community that put our older residents at risk and so that the children can go straight to their first classroom to register.
– In order to ensure that the children will be supervised at all times, they get a break and the teachers can move to them we have changed the timetable for everyone next year
– Notice that they now have two 2 hour lessons (in the table below), half an hour for break and half an hour for lunch and that, because there are staggered starts, they are different end times for each year group too.
– We ask that you support us in ensuring that the children go straight home and do not wait at the academy for a friend or a sibling.
General School Timings – Non-COVID-19
We recommend that your child is on site by 8.25am for registration at 8.30am. The academy day ends at 2.45pm.
It is our policy to keep students safely in school for lunch. Students may not go out for lunch unless it is to go home and they have the approval of the Head of House. In exceptional circumstances the academy may approve a regular lunch pass.